Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Hundred and Sixteen

I hung nine photos today with some frames I got as a birthday present in October...glad to finally be using them!


Clockwise from the top, you're looking at

1. My cat, taken with my Holga and then drawn on with sharpie.
2. Ryan's birthday mural, taken by my ghost camera. You can see the ghost if you look carefully.
3. Puppets I got in the market in Oaxaca, Mexico, taken by my Fisheye Lomo camera.
4. Me blowing out the candles on my 23rd birthday cake. Look at those pretty dredlocks!
5. The beach in Varadero Cuba, taken by my weird blue camera.
6. A no-smoking sign on a ferry to Bella Coola, B.C. turned into a bird
7. An old polaroid of Ryan in Mexico holding a snake?
8. An experimental photo taken with my Holga of the kids' Chewbacca poster.
9. Another Cuba picture, it says "It's prohibited to bathe yourself in the bathroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment